Land & Plots Kshs.1,200,000 Per Acre - Land & Plots
This is a 200 acres of land touching Nanyuki – Rumuruti road next to Ol Pejeta conservancy. The land is subdivided into 5 acres plots with Titles ready. The Land sold as a Block its next to Ol Pejeta conservancy main entrance. Area ideal for small scale agriculture, a home or subdivision into smaller parcels.
Surrounded by a diverse mix of local communities and a rapidly developing town, the area is a hive of activities and boasts of tarmacked roads from Nairobi all the way to Rumuruti, with good access from Nanyuki and other neighboring towns. Some of the unique features around the property include:
- The famous Pesi River passing on the upper side of the land.
- There is also a dam on the lower side of plot which can be good for irrigation.
- Next to Ol Pejeta conservancy main entrance
- GG Rumuruti Secondary School.
- Agriculture Development Corporation Kenya (ADC) which is a few kilometers from the land.
Basic amenities such as water, road networks and electricity on site. The land is selling at 1.2 Million per acre.